New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate





Legos In My Pocket






So apparently on my little hiatus, For The Love Of Blogs changed things up... QUITE a bit. So much that now I don't really know how to navigate it, & I'm not sure where a few of the link-ups went. Like Thirsty Thursday... that was one of my favorites! 

So until I figure out how to link back up with them, I'm going to keep that one going...

Show me yours!




Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate

via
  • 2 1/2 cups milk
  • 1/3 cup hot cocoa mix (no marshmallows)
  • 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla
  • pinch of salt
  • whipped cream or marshmallows optional
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  1. In a medium sauce pan over medium low heat whisk together milk and hot cocoa mix.
  2. Add your canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
  3. Heat until desired temperature is reached.
  4. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and/or marshmallows and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.




Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:

Page 12 of 366 - Gonna play Where's Waldo with my left ovary.


Photobucket


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods