So until I figure out how to link back up with them, I'm going to keep that one going...
Show me yours!
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup hot cocoa mix (no marshmallows)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- whipped cream or marshmallows optional
- In a medium sauce pan over medium low heat whisk together milk and hot cocoa mix.
- Add your canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat until desired temperature is reached.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and/or marshmallows and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
Page 12 of 366 - Gonna play Where's Waldo with my left ovary.