New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, January 13, 2012

Kid in a candy store! ( 5Q's)


I've keep trying to remember to join in on 5QFriday
...but I always forget... 
NOT THIS WEEK!! 
So here they are, MY answers to:





1. What's the the last thing you bought for yourself?
 Uhm, I'm not sure? I did so much shopping for the holidays... I'm gonna guess the last BIG thing I got myself...waaaassss... my Keurig Machine!! OMG... I love that thing. 
How did I survive without it before??

2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day? 

 Hot tomato soup & a grilled cheese or tuna sandwich. NO QUESTION. Yum! :)

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?

Hell no! If there is anything I hate more, it's swimsuit shopping... 
But I got an adorable one last year while helping Gibby find one while she was preggo & I love it! I will wear it every year... or until I find another cute one! :)


4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?

 Be a candy? Why in the hell would I want to BE a candy? 
I know I'd like to EAT some candy... but BE one... nah. 
Eating though... really anything with dark chocolate will do the trick... most of the time!


5. What are you most passionate about?

 Family. and family with me is pretty broad... mostly I'm seriously passionate about the well being & happiness of my family. I want them to fell secure, safe, & comfortable. I worry like crazy & always try to do what I can to make sure everyone is as overly content as I can manage.


*BONUS* What is your favorite thing to "pin" on Pinterest?
 Recipes. I am a recipe/cookbook fanatic. I am constantly buying those little recipe books from the check-stands at the grocery store.. though I don't cook/bake HALF as much as I would like. My husband hates it! & now with Pinterest..I can find MORE recipes...FASTER! 
Uhm hello??? <--- Kid in a candy store!


 

Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:
(Check back later!!)


Photobucket


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods