New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, February 6, 2012

Some addictions can be delicious...



Legos In My Pocket




Again with the window shopping, 
I think I'm becoming an addict.



Today, we visit our usual favorite hotspot:
 


via                                                                          via


via                                                                          via



 via                                                                         via


via                                                                                  via



Oh how I love Torrid.
Those dresses are....ahh-maazing! :D



Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:




Photobucket






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods