New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, February 13, 2012

I HATE this.




Just wanted to let you know, I didn't purposely make it so you couldn't comment on that last big post. I actually was really okay with hearing your thoughts...


But I've been having quite a difficult time removing the old comment system I had on here 
& reverting back to the original blogger commenting system. It should be fixed now, but if this does keep happening... know that I really do want to hear what you have to say. 


My blog just likes to be stubborn sometimes...
Who knew. :)



Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:





Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods