New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, February 20, 2012

Bucket List CHALLENGE!


You ever written a bucket list?

You know, the things you want to do in your life before you die?

If you haven't... ever wish ya did?

Today I'm issuing a challenge. To any and all who want to participate. 
Write out YOUR bucket list.

Doesn't matter what is on it, or how many things. Just sit back with a piece of paper & a pen, & start writing down the things you want to do, be, have, see...whatever!
All that matters is that YOUR happy with it.

& It's doesn't have to be finished right away... You can keep adding & subtracting and adjusting for as long as you want! That's what makes this challenge so easy.

I started mine a few years ago, & I've been slowly ticking things off here & there... But I noticed when I looked at it the other day, that it really needs an update.
 Some of my wants have changed... & that's okay, cause it's MY bucket list!


& For those brave enough, I extend my challenge:
Share YOUR bucket list here, with all of us!


Just write about it on your blog, and link it back here. It could be one thing... or many!
You never know, you might read someone else's & think... 
"dang! I wanna do that!!"

....I will be posting my list in pieces over the next few weeks, 
along with pointers, tips, & tricks on how to create your perfect list...

So, What do you think?
  Wanna do the Bucket List Challenge with me??






Legos In My Pocket










Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a FUN idea!!! So... I've shared my 30 Before 30 page... It's basically a bucket list! haha... Hope that counts. :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods