New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, March 6, 2011

..A day in my life...

30Day
See my full list: HERE 


Day 25
A picture of your day.




Goodmorning Sunshine!!


Breakfast time


...Play with a baby...


Crochet something fun


Bake something yummy


...Play with a baby again...


 ...play with a puppy...


Make a mess with the hubby


Hubby = COD BlackOps
Me = Blogger 


 ...NomNomNom...



 Snuggles&Shows


G'night Sweetheart!




Photobucket






Don't forget to check out the newest features!

MFBLegos In My Pocket

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

How cute! Love the pics! Fun post! Have a wonderful day! xxx

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot more fun day than my weekends have been lately - nothing but homework, workout, and church on Sunday. Although even after I graduate, I'm not gonna have an adorable baby and adorable puppy to play with (my cats spend their days either outside or sleeping inside).

Patty said...

More exciting than my day was; why do week-end just fly by?

Enjoy a cuddly evening!

Patty

Patty said...

....dang it! The "s" fell off my week-end...just glue it up for me, lol


Patty

Jaimie said...

Thanx ladies!

Patty.. you crack me up! my phone emailed me when you posted your first comment, and for some reason I KNEW you would say something about missing the "s"... I laughed so hard when I got your second comment my hubby looked at me like I was going crazy... made my night.. Thanx! :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods