New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, March 21, 2011

... Oh boy...

 Mallori of 




tagged me in the handwriting meme.
(Not quite sure what a "meme" is...)

But here is my answers:




The Questions:
1. What's your name/blogger name?
-Jaimie / Legos In My Pocket

2. What's your blog's url?
-http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com

3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
-This one was so irritating... I'm seriously dyslexic & OCD... 
I re-wrote this thing 20 times I swear...

4. Favorite quote?
-"God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, 
the Courage to change the things I can, 
& the Wisdom to know the differance" 
-Serenity prayer

5. Your favorite band/singers?
- Always & Forever my favorite will be Linkin Park

got me through alot as a kid.
(I kno I kno.. I can't draw that symbol to SAVE me.. I gave up. )

6. Your favorite song?
Anything by Florence + the Machine or John Mayer

7. Anything else you want to say?
-"If I just breathe,
let it fill the space between
I'll know everything is alright.
Breathe.
Every little piece of me, 
you'll see...
Everything is alright,
If I just breathe"
-PS - I accidentally flipped 5 & 6 around.. i did it every time I wrote it.. not sure why...
-PSs -I LOVE my readers to the END of the world & back! You all ROCK!!


8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate:

-Lindsey - Tidbits Parenting


-Laura - Cameron Crazy Mom




-Ashley - The Tale of Two Taylors
TheTaleofTwoTaylors


BONUS TAG!!
(Beacuse for some reason I feel the need to tag her in EVERYTHING!) 
:)

-Amanda - The Forever Endeavor

The Forever Endeavor



Photobucket





Don't forget to check out the newest features!

25centLegos In My Pocket

4 comments:

OT and ET said...

Oh, awesome, Jaimie! I am totally scared of this, haha, but I will do it! xoxoxoxo!!

Ashley said...

Thanks, girl! I took my blog off public display for a little while so I won't be able to do it back, but I would have! Looks really fun and you have great hand writing! :)

Jaimie said...

oh no gurlie! Why?? I LOVE reading about your lil one!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness I ADORE your writing! Super cute & girly!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods