New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Silly Saturday!

Do you remember Saturday morning cartoons??
When you would get up early on PURPOSE to wrap yourself in a blankie, big bowl of cereal in your lap and watch silly shows till you couldn't laugh anymore??
Everyone likes to laugh. I haven't met many people who don't. We all love to laugh, or smile, giggle to ourselves, or laugh out loud so randomly that the people around us wonder if they need to call for help...
(That last one is my FAVORITE pass-time)

Well I know that I do. I also know I LOVE to make others laugh, therefor.. I'm starting  
"Silly Saturdays!"

There is probably someone else out there who has already thought of this.. I've only been at this for a week. :) But I'm going to do it. So Saturdays I'm going to share random funnies.

Sit back, drink some coffee, chow some cereal, and remember what its like to just laugh.
...like there is nothing else that matters in the world...

Share them with your friends. Keep them to yourself. You can even join in and share what YOU'VE got!
All I ask, is that you smile, relax, and Laugh!





_____________________________________________________


The following laughs thanks to:
Dear Birds,
I'm not completely sure what's happening to our reputation.
I've been hearing a lot of weird things lately...
Sincerely, the Bees.


Dear Twitter,
Thanks for making it socially acceptable to stalk... I mean creep... 
I mean follow all of my "friends."
Sincerely, It is way easier than hiding in the bushes.
 
Dear optimists and pessimists,
I don't care whether it's half full or half empty, is anyone gonna drink that?
Sincerely, an opportunist.

Dear Teenage Kids,
When you act the way you did today, I understand why animals eat their young.
Sincerely, Your loving Mother.

Dear Life,
Please stop giving me lemons, I've had enough... I want f*cking chocolate!
Sincerely, People of the world


Dear Christopher Robin,
I'm stuck. Bring honey.
Sincerely, Winnie-the-Pooh



Dear guy who wrote the happy birthday song,
Genius.
Sincerely, Aspiring song writer.
 


Dear mean girl in high school,
You will get fat in college.
Sincerely, Karma.

Dear Automatic Flusher,
I haven't even sat down yet!! 
Sincerely, Annoyed user
_____________________________________
Try not to laugh!!! Betcha you can't!!
 

4 comments:

Sherri said...

OK, great Saturday Silly stuff....we all could use some more of that!

Agree about those teenagers....but I have one at home, so I can't really say that. Guess I just did.

Jaimie said...

I love to laugh! wanted to share it with everyone! :)

sad thing is, teenagers KNOW they make you feel like that. they take pleasure in know as much as youWANT to.. you cant do ANYTHING.. ;)

S.I.F. said...

Oh I love this! I so needed a laugh tonight, so thank you thank you thank you!

Jaimie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!! :) that makes me happy, thank YOU!
-Jaimie

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods