** WEEK #37 **
So we are on the final countdown!
According to "Babygaga.com" this is the final calm before the storm...
Apparently Lil One is about 7 pounds at this point, and about 20 inches!!
We can't wait till she is on the outside...
We have a BUSY day today
- 9:00am - Calling BabyPictures to reschedule (for a THIRD time) the second appointment for 3d ultrasound pictures.Which we are only still doing so we MAYBE can get something so its not a COMPLETE waste of already spent $$$.. for possibly later today??
- 12:00pm - Aversion with the birth specialist @ Valley's Birth Center
- Bring Anthony home to get ready for work
- 3:00pm - WIC appointment (gotta luv those)
- ?:??pm - (Possibly) BabyPictures??
Then on Wednesday we will meet with Dr. Paretsky to talk about (whatever) the outcome of today is.
...Like scheduling the C-section if she doesn't turn AND bring her feet down... *Sigh*
I know this doesn't seem like a lot to most people, but this kind of day can really wear a girl out... especially GiBBs. (Melissa) On top of that she has not been getting good sleep lately with all the pain she's been in...
BUT, she's almost Done...
Then we all wont be getting sleep for a whole NEW (&Wonderful) reason ;)
Random Pugg Moment:
Mazda sleeping @ the foot of the bed