New to Legos In My Pocket??

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

(Semi) Wordless *UPDATE* Wednesday

UPDATE:
Ryan & I unfortunatly did lose the baby.. Its okay... We will be okay.. it will just take some time...
 Meanwhile, here is somethings to help us smile:
_________________________________________________________



They wanted to try out the toys.. for "Safety" :)




The Most delicious (should-have-been-grilled) Sammich EVER




...Her tummy looks SO fake...






*Battle of the Boots!*

"Shoeing the Horse" - they just would NOT go on!




One of the MANY Babies'R' Us Creepies




~The Demise of Ryan's Favorite Fan~





Trip to Seattle With LiL Sis

The GUM WALL   (..Yuck..)



&& lots of NESTING :)
(Mazds is sooo confused here)




Photobucket

8 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

I'm so sorry for your loss friend. I'm praying for you and Ryan. You both are so strong. xoxo Amanda

PS I love all the pictures that have made you smile. Especially the one of the boys testing the toys, and of Ryan's fan, I feel his pain.

Veronica said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that everything will be okay for you guys. Stay strong, you seem like an amazingly strong person to me so I know you can do it. Keep positive!

S.I.F. said...

Oh friend, I'm just so sorry. :( I wish there was more I could say, but I am sending you all kinds of love.

troubledgypsy said...

Sarah wanted me to let you know that she is torn apart to hear the news as was I. But just know ur in our love and prayers and haha got to love ur goofy ass husband. Sarah was sayin first time she met him she knew he was goofy wearing his orginal nintendo controller shirt. but ya love you both and miss you both.

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to Friendly Friday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :)

Missy Schranz said...

I am following you on Friendly Friday, and I'm so sorry about your loss of your baby. It must be very hard. But you do have a very supportive family and friends to get you through. And the Good Lord above. I hope you stop by and take a peek at my blog.....
http://missyschranz.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the weekend linky:) I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Jaimie said...

Thank you too all my friends. I appreciate all of you :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods