New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Uuugh. I feel like crap.


Literally. 

I've had this page open for a few days, and I keep thinking
"Hey, I should write today."

...& then I don't.

I lay on the couch, with barely enough energy to feed myself, which doesn't happen as much as it should since my nausea has been in such high gear the last 3-4 days. I've barely eaten. Which I know isn't helping with the energy or the nausea itself.

uugh.

Miserable.

That's what I am.

& I have sooooo much to do too.

Ryan comes home on Tomorrow! I'm so friggin' excited! I haven't seen my hubbly in almost 2 weeks! That is way to long for me, especially since I'm still not comfortable driving over here quite yet... so that means I've been TRAPPED in this HOUSE for the last TWO WEEKS!

-_-

I know that is not helping either.

I'm getting better though, I can feel it.. especially since I'm able to sit up long enough to write this post. & then next week, I go back over to Seattle for a couple doctors appts. A check up, an ultrasound, & a stupid 3-hour glucose test.  but I'm staying positive, cause I get another ultrasound... I get to look in on my beautiful baby again! I know I've already gotten a ton more ultrasounds than normal, so I'm not complaining. :)

...but I am nervous...

Cause I keep having random thoughts, daydreams, and very VERY detailed dreams that I find out my little boy is actually a girl!! I wouldn't be surprised with how many times they have gone back and forth on things... but I really hope not! I've gotten really cozy with the idea that I'm going to have my little boy in my arms in the next 2 1/2 months! 

So hopefully no surprises, just good news and a few new cute ultrasounds.

...But just in case, I'm waiting till we get back to paint the nursery..

Just to be sure. 



Don't forget to check out
my photo blog Pocket Memories



Photobucket


1 comment:

Mrs. Beer said...

Awwww mannnn. Hope you feel better soon- pregnancy nausea is no joke, dude. I'm your newest follower, hi!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods