New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Are you the next Monthly Featured Blogger?

With trying to get this blog back on track, I'm working really hard to try to bring back all the little pieces that brought this place to life. With that, I would like to bring back the: 

MONTHLY FEATURED BLOGGER



Here in the blogging world, our community is very intertwined. We all have our own group of blogs that we (slightly) favor above others to read daily. Some we found through friends, & others we stumbled across on our own.  Because I like to broaden my horizons, and others as well...
I started MFB!

Each month I feature a new blogger chosen by the MFB from the month before. This way, we get to know our fellow bloggers a little more personally, and get to meet new bloggers as well!
I would like to start this back up next month.. and would love to feature any one of you!!
 If you are interested in being a MFB here in the pocket, or have any questions let me know

Feel free to click HERE to read any of the past MFB features.

I would like to get the newest post for the MFB up by March 1st!

Can't wait to hear from all of you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods