FeedBurner                 ContactUS    ContactUS    FeedBurner    FeedBurner
New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SO much TV!! (MFB Q's)



It's time for the MFB Question of the week!



MFB Lindsey asks:



"What TV show are you 
totally addicted to and why?"


oh I Have so many... My DVR is always full!
...Just to name a few:

 via


 via




And without FAIL, starting back up today:

 via


What about you?




Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:



Photobucket


1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Ann said...

Glee and Once Upon a Time are two of my favorites. I also watch a lot of crime/cop dramas (Castle, NCIS, Bones, the CSIs, The Mentalist, and SVU) and a few comedies (The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother are two of my favorites). It's kind of sad how many shows I like because it means I have WAY too much time on my hands. Especially if you know how invested I am in the characters and storylines O__O

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods