New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Little Irish Leprican







I Am... tired

I Want... a car
I Have... a phone
I Wish... I won the lottery
I Hate... horrible drivers
I Fear... death
I Hear... the baby
I Search... youtube
I Wonder... what if?
I Regret... nothing
I Love... everything
I Ache... in my knee
I Always... try to hard
I Usually... daydream
I Am Not... rich
I Sing... in the shower
I Dance... retarded-ly
I Never... play WOW
I Rarely... eat till Im full
I Cry... rarely
I Am Not Always...  there
I Lose... my train of thought
I'm Confused... about simple things
I Need... my tax return
I Should...  get a better job

I Am Anthony




Who are you??



Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods