New to Legos In My Pocket??

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DanYellyJellyBean!






I Am... Hungry. ALL THE TIME.

I Want... an unlimited wardrobe.
I Have... the most retarded family (:
I Wish... math came easily to me.
I Hate... snotty people
I Fear...Oh Snap. Ifearalotofthings. Becoming to serious.
I Hear...Ryan being retarded. XD
I Search... youtube/tumblr constantly
I Wonder... how people can be so self-centered.
I Regret... watching 13Ghosts. eeesh.
I Love... being with people that understand me.
I Ache... in my tummy. (FEED ME NOW)
I Always... text <3
I Usually... make random weird noises.
I Am Not... your typical 16year old girl.
I Sing... in the shower
I Dance... when I'm home alone.
I Never... WAKE UP ON TIME!
I Rarely... go to bed before Midnight.
I Cry... over stupid boys.
I Am Not Always...  as happy as I seem.
I Lose... my cool at random moments.
I'm Confused... 98% of the time.
I Need... a lifetime supply of Starbucks Carmel Frapps
I Should...  study for my math final ... O_o

I Am 

Danielle(:




Check out her blog!
Legos In My Pocket


Who are you??




Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:




Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods