New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm NOT gone!


I know I've been missing for the last few weeks, but WHEW! 
This new job is just WHOOPIN my BUTT!

I had a TON planned for my blog this month,
but I havn't gotten any of it done!
Look:



Yeeeeeah... about thaaaat. 


So I just wanted you all to know that I AM here!
I'm just, a little behind!

I'm going to link up (a little late) for 5Q's Friday from over at My Little Life, you can join in too!

And I promise I will post a FULL update soon! :D







1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
That would be the outfit I rewarded myself with for getting my new job...
So worth it!



2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
Oooh I have no Idea! I don't really know many of the "celeb chefs"... but even though he's a little to healthy for my tastes... I'm sure I could sit nice & quiet while Jamie Oliver whipped me up somethin yummy. :D 
He ain't to bad to look at either... ;)

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
Most of the time they get the real deal.. but every now and again, I will just through everything in my room & deal with it before bed. 



4. Who is your oldest living family member?
Ahh crap, I don't know?? & I refuse to even try...
There are WAY to many of us.



5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)?
DQ - Brownie Blizzard Blast (or something like that)
Sonic - Famous Cherry Slush, extra cherry... YUM.
MOST FAV - Orange Dream Machine from JambaJuice



Photobucket




Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods