New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just a few letters for you...



Today's Letters



Dear Hubbly, I love how much you snuggle me just to help me get to sleep. 
Watching you tip-toe around while I pretend to snore is adorable.
Dear Parking Maid, You keep staring at me as I put on my make-up, checking your watch, & waiting. I will pay the parking fee, soon as I walk my little butt to the box 
with my change. It's just really cold, & I'm stalling.
Dear Lint Roller, I really wish you would just do your job & clean my coat in 1 or 2 papers, instead or dawdling & using 5 or 6. I REALLY don't have time for this. 
Dear Head of Hair, why must you look absolutely adorable the night before work, 
only to be flat & greasy the next morning. Do you hate me that much??
Dear Ryan, Thank you for loving me the way you do, 
as much as you do, for the last 9 years.
I love you.






Photobucket






Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
ThingsNOTBagels
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods