New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Like a breath of fresh air



So I'm not going to lie, writing the entire story down from start to finish was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. 

But I'm SO glad that I did. 

It was like closing a chapter. As I wrote that last paragraph I felt a weight lifted from me. It was all bottled up inside me for so long, but now.. its gone, & I can breathe again.

*sigh*

It feels nice.

Thank you to those who stuck with me through that, I know it was long and irritating. Trust me, it was the same for me.

I wasn't even posting links to my blog on the blog Facebook page because I have so many friends & family who would see it and at this point, I don't need it fresh on any of their minds for the holidays. 

That said, I'm not hiding anything. It's there if anyone wants to read it. 

I'm just not going to start a conversation with it.

My life is finally going back to normal.
I'm happy.
I'm at peace.

This was good for my soul.


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods