New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday :)

 


Jaimie

1. Our beautiful new home! 
- I finally feel like I'm in the right place... & it feels really good. :)

2. Jambe Juice - When nothing else will quite stay down. 
 
3. DVR - Still being able to watch our shows together, even though he's out of town when they are on.
 
4. All day baby kicks - Reminding me he's still there...
& Still growing strong. :)
 


 
Ryan

1. HID headlights 
- making long dark drives over the pass alot easier.
 
2. NyQuil & DayQuil 
- Couldn't make it through these colds without them.

3. Healthy baby boy - Can't wait to meet him!

4. My wife - Standing by me through all this change with a smile on her face and tons of support!!






What Are YOU thankful for??


 


Don't forget to check out
my photo blog Pocket Memories



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods