New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm still here! I Promise!!!


Today is the last day of sequence #1
for me at PIMA & I am stoked!!


It's been so much fun so far, but a crap ton of hard work. I have been doing nothing but studying, eating sleeping, studying, sleeping.... and studying... I have barely been on facebook, havn't touched twitter, and my involvment on my blog has been non-existent! uuuuuugh.

...I've shoved so many medical bits of information into my head...


There's NO MORE room!


I feel like a crazy person.

But in the end, this will all be worth it.
All of my hard work will pay off... I just know it.

I will do my very, very, VERY best to post more later.
...for now, that's all I have energy for... my eyelids  refuse to cooperate...


*Bed-Time*

Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:

(Check back later)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods