New to Legos In My Pocket??

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's so hard to catch up...



Everyday I open my laptop.

Everyday I say "Today's the day I get caught up."

Caught up on writing.
Caught up on reading.
Caught up on organizing.

But then the baby cries cause his music turned off, or the laundry needs doing, the dishes are dirty, the baby needs changed, the dog is shedding & needs a bath, now I need to vacuum, the baby needs to be fed, dinner needs to be made, switch the laundry, do I ever get a shower? Dog needs fed, so does the cat, baby's bath time, I still need that shower, baby needs to eat again, sweep & mop, fold the laundry and put it away, straighten the house, baby is finally asleep... Did I eat today??

Yea. 

So by the time I HAVE time for myself... I fall asleep.

I give props to all you mommy bloggers that keep a constant blog flow... I have NO idea how you do it. 

Because I. am. EXHAUSTED.

-___-


Don't forget to check out
my photo blog Pocket Memories



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods