New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Since we skipped a bit, we will each give 4 things this week 
 that we are thankful for:



Jaimie
1. My Husband- He is is the BEST friend I could ever have. I'm So glad he found me.

2. Music-  Nothing reaches my soul the same way.


3. Glacier Ice Gatorade - when nothing else sounds anywhere near appealing, its ALWAYS good

4. Harley Ann- when I think I want to be all alone with my sorrows, She always proves me wrong.





Melissa
 
  

 1. Sleepy Annaise- She helps me sleep, & she's so damn cute!
.
2. Showers-  Because I love being clean!


3. Xbox - Wonderfully entertaining

4. Water- It's delicious!







Ryan

 1. Working- Cause I can't stay home another DAY without going NUTS.
.
2. Xbox LIVE-  It's nice to be able to see friends everyday that don't live near me.


3. Snickers Bar - Cause when I'm hungry, I don't wanna wait.. and Snickers does the job.

4. REV- When all else fails, a simple motorcycle cruise fixes everything.


  


Anthony


 1. SLEEP- You don't know how much you miss it till it's gone..
.
2. Good Friends-  Cause sometimes, you really need them. :)


3. Wife - because who else is going to take care of the baby in the middle of the night?

4. Baby Annaise- Cause puggle rides are AMAZING





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods